It’s finally starting to feel a little more like Spring with the gorgeous weather we received over the weekend–and I have a ridiculous looking sunburn to prove it.
Sunday, I ate lunch outside the Little Bread Co. with an amazing new friend and we ended up talking for over 3 ½ hours. I’m sure I’ll end up with a really great tan, but I was wearing a quarter length shirt—so it will only be from my elbow to my wrist :/
We should have some more pretty weather popping in and out of the rain for the remainder of the month, but here are 5 trends you can try regardless of the weather:
1. Pink- The “it” color for Spring. Grab tanks, top, and dresses in a variety of shades, fuchsia, peachy-pink, rose, coral, and more. But don’t forget, you can use coral as your go-to shade; it is universally flattering on all skin tones!
2. Lace & Crochet- Look for it on otherwise simple dresses and shorts or woven into the back of tanks for a fresh take on a Spring essential. Or you can edge it up with studded jewelry or a biker jacket if full on girly isn’t your style.
3. The Boxy Bag- Square handbags have always been a classic, but have an of the moment feel right now.
4. Black & White- Black and white are chic on their own, but are even better paired together. You can mix solid pieces together, or mix a black and white top with brightly colored bottoms or accessories.
5. Mod- If you are a lover of Mad Men, this trend is for you. There was a strong 1960’s vibe at the Spring runway shows, and I’m loving this blast from the past!
Trends that will continue through this season- Hold onto your Neon, Studs, and Metallic pieces. They will continue to be as hot as an Arkansas summer :)
What trends are you loving most? Leave a comment below!
And for those rainy days we will continue to see through the rest of the month, you can save 40% off any one item–any rainy day in April!
Please share with a friend on Facebook or Twitter—your friends will be glad you did!